Sunday, March 25, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Fun

I was hired to make 175 mini cupcakes for my sisters company, Critical Mass, for their St. Patrick's Day celebration.  I was given pretty much free reign on what I wanted to do for flavors and decorations.  Following the St. Patty's day tradition of lots and lots of drinking I started with Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes.  There were a Guiness infused dark chocolate cake with an Irish Whiskey Genache Filling and a Baileys Buttercream frosting.  CAN YOU SAY MMMMMM???  I got the recipe here if anyone wants to re-create them!  Sooo good!  The second cupcake that I made was a Grand Marnier infused Vanilla Bean Cupcake with a Grand Marnier Vanilla Simple Syrup and a Grand Marnier Vanilla Bean Buttercream.  These were so light and fresh tasting...mmmm again!







No comments:

Post a Comment